Trying to Find a Meaningful Way to Pass on Your Maternity Clothes?
We can help!
Where can you donate or sell your maternity clothing?
And here's why you should!
Donations, and how they help
You can choose to donate your clothing to us. What we can't sell we'll donate back into our local community.
Your donations help us cover part of shipping costs not paid by the customer. We charge a flat shipping rate of $10 or ship our clothing for free.
The reality is we subsidize the shipping price on all the orders we ship out. The average order costs $18 to ship domestically. The money we make from selling donations helps us continue to offer our great low shipping rate.
If you'd like to donate your clothing, contact us. We'll send you a free shipping label.
There's nothing more exciting than going through new clothing arrivals! It's like Christmas. Opening the box, we never know exactly what's inside!
Why you should consign with us! It's a long and incredible list.
- You're going to make money. 40% of the selling price.
- Another pregnant person benefits. She gets to save money on her maternity closet.
- Second-hand shopping supports you, not a rich CEO or the industry that's responsible for modern slavery.
- You're supporting 'Woke" consumerism, a modern movement that expects more socially conscious decisions.
- By choosing second-hand you’re creating a circular economy centered around parenthood.
- Consigning creates a community of parents that is quality and care driven.
- There are a bunch of environmental benefits as well. From saving water, the rainforests, and decreasing plastic pollution.
So what are you waiting for?
DO IT FOR YOU
DO IT FOR THE ENVIRONMENT
DO IT FOR SLOW FASHION
DO IT FOR YOUR COMMUNITY OF PARENTS
Get in touch, and let us know if you'd like to donate or consign with us!
You can read more about our consignment and donation guidelines here.