Coat Extender Rental Terms & Conditions & Contract.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE ARE IMPORTANT CONDITIONS AFFECTING YOUR RIGHTS AND SHOULD BE READ CAREFULLY.
This rental policy constitutes a legal agreement entered into between the Renter and Happily Ever After Maternity (from herein HEA Maternity) and shall apply to all rental orders placed through HEA Maternity & HEA Maternity.ca.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT PLACE A RENTAL ORDER.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT ANYTIME IN THE FUTURE AND ANY CHANGES WILL APPLY TO THE RENTAL OF ANY PRODUCTS AFTER THE DATE OF SUCH CHANGE.
HEA Maternity hereby leases for a specified period to the below named person (from herein known as Renter), and Renter hereby rents from HEA Maternity, the extender & zipper (from herein known as extender) as described on the Rental Reservation Form. All extenders shall remain the property of Happily Ever After Maternity and must be returned upon demand.
-All extender rentals will be up to 3 months in duration, beginning on the day that the extender is received by the Renter, including Saturday and Sunday. Refunds are not given for extenders returned early. Additional rental time in available upon request for an additional fee of $60.
The Renter agrees to the following:
- This contract is between HEA maternity and the renter. The extender can not be shared, lent, or Sublette to anyone else.
- $30 security deposit is 100% refundable when the extender is returned, if
- The extender is returned within the three month contract date
- The extender is clean
- The extender is free of burns, tears, rips or defects of any kind.
- The extender is in full functioning order
- The extender has not been altered by the renter.
- All rental fees & deposit must be PAID IN FULL AT TIME OF RESERVATION.
- The extenders are not considered reserved until full payment is made. We do not hold reservations. If payment is not received within 24 hours of invoicing, the reservation will be cancelled and the extender may become unavailable.
- Renter will pay $10 for rental shipping fee, if shipping is required.
- Renter will return extenders via the Canada Post shipping label provided by HEA maternity. The return shipping URL and code will be sent to you via email 2 weeks prior to your return date.
- Renter will pay a $30 refundable security deposit for each extender. Any late return fees or damage fees will be automatically subtracted from the security deposit.
- Refundable amount of Deposit will be paid back within 7 days of return of extender.
Cancellations & Early Returns
- Orders cancelled before they are shipped are eligible for 100% refund, shipping cost included in refund.
- If the renter ordered the wrong zipper, they are responsible for return shipping costs, and the reshipping of the new zipper. HEA maternity will go to great lengths to ensure you have the right zipper for your coat, and we will confirm zipper choice before shipping.
- Rental terms are only available in three month periods. Rental fee is $60 for up to three months. There is no early return fee.
- Pickup is at 212 Schwanz Road in Petawawa Ontario
- Shipping is done through Canada Post Parcel service and includes a tracking number
- Renter pays $10 to have extender shipped.
- HEA maternity provides a free shipping label for the return of the extender.
- Renter will provide HEA Maternity with the Tracking number generated by Canada Post for Return Shipping to confirm shipping date.
- If a contract was started locally and the renter moves for any reason, HEA maternity will provide free return shipping.
- Extenders not returned by the specified date will be charged $10 per day, until the extender is received or shipped, Late fees will be due immediately and deducted from the security deposit.
- Late fees are strictly enforced. If renter is returning the extender late, it is the renters responsibility to contact HEA Maternity beforehand.
- Zippers must be returned with the extenders.
RENTER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE SAFE CARE AND TIMELY RETURN OF THE EXTENDER IN GOOD CONDITION, AND RENTER SHALL BEAR THE ENTIRE RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE EXTENDER.
I agree to all terms set forth by HEA Maternity and agree to cover the cost of the extender rental, shipping, and any damages/loss/theft and/or late charges. I agree to allow HEA Maternity to charge my credit card to cover these costs and any additional fees owed to HEA. _____ initial
By paying for the rental of an extender, Renter affirms agreement to all terms herein stated.
Rental Reservation Form
Renter Name: _______________________________________________________________________
Renter Address: _____________________________________________________________________
Renter Phone: ____________________ Renter Email:___________________________
Renal term Start __________________ Rental Term End ___________________
Payment will be processed in two transactions:
Cost of Rental Extender: $60 + Tax Total cost $67.80
Security deposit: $30 no tax Collected during zipper selection.
Total money due on rental: $97.80
Shipping (if Required): $10 will be processed with the rental extender Fee
Renter Signature Date ________________