COVID-19 And HEA Maternity
ONLINE SHOPPING REMAINS OPEN
Hi, it’s Nancy writing to you from my home in Petawawa. As a result of COVID-19 Social distancing, HEA will be making a few changes.
Happily Ever After Maternity is a small home based business. I share my home with my husband, son, daughter and 5 fish.
I want to assure you that shopping with us is still safe. There are no reported cases of COVID-19 in Petawawa or Renfrew county.
This is a GREAT TIME to SHOP CONSIGNMENT. All the clothing we sell was manufactured prior to September 2019. You can read more about our clothing and where it has come from since December 2019 on our blog. Here’s the link.
This is a GREAT TIME to SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS because I am the only one who handles the clothing and the clothing has never been exposed to large crowds of people.
So What’s Changing?
- In home appointments are now closed.
- Consignments are now closed until further notice.
- We will not be ordering new spring and summer breastfeeding & maternity items. I don’t think it would be socially responsible to do so at this time. This was a hard decision to make.
- Any exchanges and returns coming in and consignments already in transit will be washed before they are made available for sale. None of our consignments have come from infected areas (see blog)
- The return period has been extended to June 30th 2020 for all orders. You can read our return policy here
- Free Local Pickups will be contact free “porch pickups”
- Free Local Delivery will take place on Monday's and Thursdays.
- Orders placed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday’s before 3:00 (15:00) will be mailed Thursday evenings. Free local deliveries will also follow this pattern.
- Orders placed Thursdays after 3:00 (15:00), Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays will be mailed out Monday mornings. Free local deliveries will also follow this pattern.
- We ship to Canada and the US, Mexico, and Europe. Shipping rated vary. You can see our shipping policy here
As a result of the baby wipe shortage, we’ve posted on the blog about DIY reusable and disposable wipes. If you go to our Facebook page, there are additional comments by Mama’s who have made their own wipes!
Stay Safe! and Stay Sane!
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to comment or to connect with us via email. email@example.com
You can read Happily Ever After Maternity's birth story here