"The Ultimate Sports Bra is truly wonderful at providing support for my rapidly expanding milk makers!" Anna S.
- You'll super appreciate that this bra comes with a complimentary band-expander as rib cage expansion, and then shrinkage following birth, is a very real phenomenon.
Inner support for breastfeeding: the middle thong keeps breasts from being squished together and isn’t annoying at all
- no other style will give you the same comfort and support
- fantastic shape and make a good t-shirt bra,
You'll love the material and how quick drying it is so perfect for those leaky boobs.
- The moulded cups are flattering and the girls stay in place, even while doing intense workouts (such as running or bootcamp style workouts).
Are you ready for a life-changing nursing sports bra, a total game-changer? The Ultimate?
The Ultimate Bra is our most popular to date! This stylish and discreet nursing sports bra provides all the comfort and much needed support larger busted moms require to remain safely active during pregnancy, breastfeeding and beyond!
- Are you tired of doubling up bras to train or enjoy day-to-day activities in?
- Are you sick of having to change your bra during or after training to breastfeed?
- Can’t find a nursing sports bra that not only fits comfortably but actually supports your large breasts?
“Amazing! My boobs grew A LOT when I was pregnant and then when my milk came in. I wanted to return to riding my horse, but no bras I could find were supportive enough and allowed me to feed my son. Riding was seriously painful because of my boobs bouncing. I read lots of reviews, decided to take a punt and buy two of the Ultimate Bras. When they arrived I was blown away with how supportive and comfortable they were! Size guide was perfect. I'm back to buy more!” - Lauren.
The Ultimate Bra is just that - the ultimate. This bra will change the lives of active nursing moms with large breasts. No doubt.
- COLOUR: Black and white striped.
- SIZES: 30 to 40. Please refer to our size guide (scroll down).
- CUP SIZE: Designed for E to G cup sizes.
- CUP TYPE: Encapsulating foam moulded cups.
- BRA TYPE: Nursing sports bra.
- SUPPORT LEVEL: Maximum support for high impact.
- BREASTFEEDING: Pop-clip drop-down cups.
- PRIVACY: Nursing sling under layer provides coverage when breastfeeding.
- BREAST PADS: Padded cups.
- SHOULDER STRAPS: Padded 2cm wide adjustable straps.
- BACK: Adjustable bra straps with option to clip together into a racerback.
- BREATHABILITY: Power mesh panels.
- FABRIC: Superior fabric/hi-tech construction.
- OUTER: 82% nylon/18% spandex.
- NURSING SLING: 100% cotton.
- BACK LINING: 88% nylon/12% spandex.
- FINISH: Smooth finish provides a great shape.
- EXTENDER INCLUDED: Yes.
- WIRELESS: Yes.
Our bras are loaded with love; they're made to make you feel fabulous while you're busy being you! But, don't forget to treat them with love too! Be sure to follow the care instructions below:
- Cold hand wash separately.
- Don’t bleach, soak or wring.
- Line dry in the shade.
- Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
Here at Cadenshae we want to ensure we're producing the best gear possible in order to make a difference to every mom who wears it. Every item we create is thoughtfully designed by moms for moms. Particularly our nursing sports bras, maternity leggings and maternity shorts, which have received several medical endorsements from industry professionals, see below.
Our clothing helps mothers the world over in so many ways, and now it's proven to help from a medical standpoint. When you're looking through our site, look for the pink ribbon (see above) to view a medically endorsed product.
Cadenshae nursing sports bra medical endorsements from:
Julia Daly, International Board Certified Lactation Consultant.
I fully endorse Cadenshae's range of nursing activewear bras for breastfeeding mothers and mothers-to-be. Not only are they incredibly comfortable and provide excellent support, but they are underwire free and fit beautifully.
Mastitis, or inflammation of the breast, is a common condition in women who are breastfeeding. The incidence has been reported as 20% in the first six months after birth. Mastitis is an inflammation of the breast that can be caused by obstruction, infection and/or allergy. Early symptoms of mastitis will feel like the flu, with many women experiencing shivers and aches. Some mothers who do not have any early signs of a blocked duct may get mastitis out of the blue. The breast will be sore like it is with a blocked duct, only more painful. It is usually red, swollen and hot. The skin may be shiny and there may be red streaks. You may feel quite unwell.
One of the causes of mastitis is milk stasis, or restricted milk flow, which may be a result of too much pressure on a part of the breast that stops the milk flowing freely through the duct. If a breastfeeding woman wears a bra that doesn't fit well - thus placing consistent pressure on the breast tissue - this can lead to blocked ducts and potentially mastitis.
Underwired bras are best avoided especially in the early months of breastfeeding as they can put pressure on milk ducts, prevent sufficient drainage of milk, and increase the risk of blocked ducts and mastitis.
Cadenshae's nursing sports bras are extremely supportive, comfortable, and come in a wide range of sizes and styles to suit different shaped women, but most importantly, they fit well and do not have an under-wire, meaning less pressure is placed on the breast. This ultimately, helps to reduce the risk of blocked ducts and mastitis.
Cadenshae bras are my recommended choice for breastfeeding mothers worldwide.
International Board Certified Lactation Consultant