Birthing your baby at home or at the hospital, you'll want the best and you'll want to be as comfortable as possible.
This hospital gown snaps shut in the back, so medical staff can have quick access and your backside won't be hanging out.
Both shoulders snap down for that first skin-to-skin experience.
These snaps also make it convenient for breastfeeding (chest feeding).
And it has pockets!!! You can continue to wear this as a nightgown for nursing or sleeping.ONE SIZE BIRTHING GOWN: Thanks to its stretchy, soft material, the gown fits XS - XL (Waist 36" - 48" and Bust 36" - 50").
We’ve got you covered with this tshirt-soft gown for when it all goes down. Designed for easy nursing and skin-to-skin access in the front, and full-coverage comfort in the back, you’ll look and feel better from first contractions to first photos.
- FULL-BACK CLOSURE: Full-length rear snaps for discrete coverage on the move and easy access for epidural or fetal monitor.
- FOLD-DOWN FRONT PANELS: Snaps to waist for skin-to-skin bonding time and easy nursing access.
- SUPER-SOFT, STRETCHY JERSEY MATERIAL: Ditch the starchy floral print hospital gown for this ultra-comfy gown with pockets (yes, pockets!). Made of 100% breathable viscose.
- ONE SIZE: Thanks to its stretchy, soft material, the gown fits XS - XL (Waist 36" - 48" and Bust 36" - 50").
- HOSPITAL BAG ESSENTIAL: Don’t forget to pack this hospital-friendly labor and delivery gown for when it goes down.