"This is my 2nd pregnancy, and if I learned a thing or two from the first go around, it's that a comfortable bra for your changing pregnancy bod/bitties is necessary!" Rachelle on Feb 13, 2021
You'll find this bra easy to nurse in
- No underwire but still very supportive
- Nice stretch to keep you comfortable when your milk comes in, or when baby skips a feeding! you just need to wash it to get it snug again
- Looks great under t-shirts
- Great for sleep.
- easy to ash and dry
If you have a narrow waist but large breasts, this bra will give you enough support by being tight enough around but also big enough in the cups.
- Nursing bra with seamless design for optimum comfort
- Soft material breathes and stretches similar to a natural fiber
- Easy clip down for one-hand nursing
- Lower ribbed band for effective postpartum support
- Can be worn for exercise or other activities
- Made from 95% nylon/5% spandex; bottom band: 89% nylon/11% spandex; nursing lining: 74% cotton/23% nylon/3% spandex; foam cup: 100% polyester
- Wash in cold water, tumble dry low temp