Say goodbye to breastfeeding discomfort with soothing heat or cooling relief. These pads Slip right int any bra and keeps your clothes dry.
This product is designed to help with:
- Increasing milk flow
- Relieve clogged ducts, mastitis, blebs, engorgement and more.
- Prevent mastitis
Rachel’s Remedy is the only FDA cleared moist heat or cooling relief product available for breastfeeding mothers. It slips easily into a bra for on-the-go, hands free relief.
About moist heat
Moist heat is one of the most highly recommended and effective treatments for breastfeeding problems. It encourages letdown, and increases milk flow by improving vascular tone, and by preventing the statis of milk which helps with letdown.
- Application of moist heat to engorged breasts helps increase circulation and leads to oxytocin release to trigger milk letdown
- Local heat application is one of the necessary medical actions to counteract plugged ducts and milk blebs.
- Unrelieved engorgement or an obstructed duct is often the precursor to mastitis
- Moist heat promotes drainage of plugged ducts and can relieve and prevent mastitis, nipple blebs and blisters.
Each box contains 2 breastfeeding relief packs
Each breastfeeding relief pack has three parts
- Organic cotton cloth
- Flaxseed pillow
- Waterproof pouch