Consignments & Donations
CONSIGNMENTS FOR THE FOLLOWING SIZES ARE NOW OPEN
SIZE Large all seasons
SIZE XL & XXL all seasons
if you have another size to sell, please contact us with the size(s) you have and we will add you to our wait list.
What we DON'T Want
Bras & underwear
wide leg dress pants
tops with pilling
clothing with any stains, animal fur or defects
unbranded clothing, all clothing must be from maternity brands.
jeans that are thinning in the crotch or have worn out hems
If you would like to consign with us and you don't live in Petawawa, we provide a free shipping label. Your order must contain a minimum of 15 pieces, all must be maternity brands and must be stain, pet hair and defect free.
- Clothing must be washed and free of stains and defects. Please remove all pet hair.
- We will pay the shipping on consignment items if you are not in the Petawawa area. Minimum of 12 pieces if you are shipping items to us.
- 60% of sale price goes to HEA and 40% minus $0.50 per piece goes to you.
- The consignment term is 1 year
- No cap on the number of items you can consign with us.
- All clothing must be maternity brands.
For more information please contact us for our guidelines and contract.
COVID-19: You can read more about where our clothing has come from since December 2019 on our blog.