FREE Returns Anywhere in Canada!
Buying clothing online, without having the chance to try it on first, is always a difficult & stressful decision. What if it doesn't fit? Then you're stuck. You spent money on clothing you can't wear, and let's face it, you'd rather be buying things for your new baby. HEA has removed the risk for you by offering free returns!
- 30 days, summer maternity & nursing apparel purchased during the January Clearance Event can be returned as late as June 30, 2019!
- All tags must be attached to clothing
- Clothing must be returned in the same condition it arrived in.
- Contact HEA by responding to the order confirmation email.
- You will have the option to print your label or you can go to your local post office to print the label.
- Refunds are issued only after clothing is received by HEA.
- Only garment & HST costs are refunded, not original shipping costs.
Only garments that still have tags attached to them will be accepted. You will get a full refund for the clothing you return once the clothing has been received.
You have 30 days to return your garments. But if you’ve gone past this period and you have things you wish to return, please contact HEA. We are 100% reasonable and it won’t be a problem to return your item(s). Summer Clothing purchased during the January Clearance Event can be returned as late as June 30, 2019!
If tags are no longer attached your item is considered worn by you and will be sold consignment. The refund value of Momzelle items that have had the tags removed is 40% of the original sale price.
Please contact HEA by responding to your order confirmation email and indicate which garment(s) you are returning. You will be provided with a return authorization number as well as a return ID number. These numbers will allow you to print your free return shipping label online or at your local post office.
Return packages will have a tracking number.
And now for the small print.....
HEA is not responsible for lost return packages.
HEA maternity is a tiny business and reserves the right to cancel free returns at any time. If free returns become economically unfeasible, orders placed before the policy change WILL still qualify for free returns.