A maternity Capsule Wardrobe for Size XXL (size 18 Pant)
I get asked a lot, what maternity clothing do I need?
My answer is usually a series of questions:
- Do you need clothes for work?
- Do you work out?
- Do you want a casual wardrobe as well as a work wardrobe?
- How often do you want to do laundry?
I've put together a 15 piece capsule wardrobe
that will cost you less than $240 (before taxes).
These 15 pieces can create 57 outfits!
The benefits to this collection:
- It transitions well into spring
- It includes three breastfeeding tops, so you'll be ready to go when baby arrives (or you can resell them faster than maternity tops)
Here's the pieces:
- 3 Bottoms
- 3 Neutral T-shirts
- 2 Neutral Long sleeve (3/4 Sleeve) tops
- 2 Blouses
- 3 Blue Tops
- 1 Black Cardigan
Here's the list:
- Stork & Babe Grey Dress pants in Size 18
- Distress Skinny Jeans size 18 (these have sold since I started this little project, but I have a pair of Dark wash skinny jeans that will replace them nicely)
- Black skinny pants, 5 pocket denim style
- Basic Thyme Maternity T-Shirt in black
- Basic Momzelle Matenrity Grey T-shirt New
- Graphic T in White Thyme New
- 3/4 Sleeve Black pattern top
- Old Navy Long Sleeve White T-shirt (breastfeeding)
- Thyme Maternity Black Blouse (Breastfeeding)
- Stork & babe white blouse
- Momzelle Cami white New
- Old Navy Blue floral SS
- Blue Short sleeve top snap down (Breastfeeding)
- Thyme blue and white stripe T-shirt Zipper neck (breastfeeding)
- Black Cardigan
I'm not going to type out the outfit options, I'm going to show you in pictures instead.
These items are sold separately, and I've created a listing for the bundle together. This is a great opportunity to save money on the clothing you'll need for the next 9 months. You'll only need to add a few pieces to be summer ready.
Here they are. Your 57 Outfit options with the above 15 pieces.
Hope you found this helpful.
Let me know in the comments which size I should do next!