COVID-19 & HEA MATERNITY *Update
Updated March 24, 2020
Changes amid the COVID-19 Social Distancing Initiative
Hi, it’s Nancy writing to you from my home in Petawawa. As a result of COVID-19 Social distancing, HEA will be making a few changes.
Happily Ever After is a small home-based business. I share my home with my husband, two young children, and 5 fish.
First, I want to assure you that shopping with us is still safe. There are no reported cases of COVID-19 in Petawawa or Renfrew county.
Second, this is a GREAT TIME to SHOP CONSIGNMENT. All the clothing we sell was manufactured prior to September 2019. You can read more about our clothing and where it has come from since December 2019 on our blog. Here’s the link.
Third, this is a GREAT TIME to SUPPORT SMALL BUSINESS because I am the only one who handles the clothing and the clothing has never been exposed to large crowds of people.
So What’s Changing?
- Consignments are now closed until further notice.
- We will not be ordering new spring and summer breastfeeding & maternity items. I don’t think it would be socially responsible to do so at this time. This was a hard decision to make.
- Any exchanges and returns coming in and consignments already in transit will be washed before they are made available for sale. None of our consignments have come from infected areas (see blog)
- In-home appointments are now closed until further notice
- The return policy has been extended to June 30th 2020 for all orders.
- Local Pickups will be “porch pickups”
- Free Local Delivery now available Mondays and Thursdays
- Orders placed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday’s before 3:00 (15:00) will be mailed Thursday evenings.
- Orders placed Thursdays after 3:00 (15:00), Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays will be mailed out Monday mornings.
AS a result of the baby wipe shortage, we’ve posted on the blog about DIY reusable and disposable wipes. If you go to our Facebook page, there are additional comments by Mama’s who have made their own wipes!
Stay safe! And Stay Sane!
Any questions, please don’t hesitate to comment or to connect with us via email. email@example.com